About Me

São Paulo, Brazil
I am 39 years old, Chemical Engineer and Pos-graduated in Administration and started to build models when I was 8 years old. During this time, I used to rebuild my oldest brother models, like tanks, airplanes and military stuff. Some years later, I decided to join the passion for formula 1 with the hobby and started to build racing cars, motorcycles and formula cars. I don't take the hobby so serious, just for fun, I have several friends in the hobby and also participate in some contests, but in the end, what really matters is to share our techniques with friends enjoying friendship that hobby brings to modelers all around the world.

Saturday 11 February 2012

Williams FW07 - Desiré Wilson - 1980 - 1/20 - Tamiya Converted

This kit Was built on 2012 and was used AMD decals




3 comments:

  1. Hermoso FW07; creo que este auto corrió en 1980 en la Fórmula Aurora, no en la F1.
    ¿Es así?
    Abrazos!

    Beautiful FW07; I think that this car ran in the Aurora formula, not in F1 in 1980.
    Is it so?
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me corrijo, el FW07 es del GP de Inglaterra 1980.
    Abrazos!

    I correct the FW07 is GP England 1980.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GReat job and a nice build. The FW07 was a great car and looks good in any markings. How did you find the decals to work with?
    http://motorsportmodeller.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete