About Me

São Paulo, Brazil
I am 39 years old, Chemical Engineer and Pos-graduated in Administration and started to build models when I was 8 years old. During this time, I used to rebuild my oldest brother models, like tanks, airplanes and military stuff. Some years later, I decided to join the passion for formula 1 with the hobby and started to build racing cars, motorcycles and formula cars. I don't take the hobby so serious, just for fun, I have several friends in the hobby and also participate in some contests, but in the end, what really matters is to share our techniques with friends enjoying friendship that hobby brings to modelers all around the world.

Thursday 22 December 2011

McLaren MP 4/5B - Ayrton Senna - 1990 - 1/20 - Tamiya

This kit was built on 2009




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful models. I'm pretty new to this hobby and am about to start my very own Tamiya 1/20 MP4. I was wondering what paints you used for the outer shell of the car? Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comments


      I used pure white and fluorescent Red.


      If you can find in your country, you can look for Tamiya red can - Flurescent Red - TS36 (tamiya spray)


      Cheers


      Murilo

      Delete
  2. I don't know if you will read this but here goes. How did you apply the paint exactly?

    1.Have you used a white primer?
    2.Did you paint TS36 (fluorescent red) over the white primer or TS26 (pure white)? Or perhaps both?

    I would be very grateful if you can help me with this as your paintjob looks perfect; especially the orange comes out really well.

    ReplyDelete