About Me

São Paulo, Brazil
I am 39 years old, Chemical Engineer and Pos-graduated in Administration and started to build models when I was 8 years old. During this time, I used to rebuild my oldest brother models, like tanks, airplanes and military stuff. Some years later, I decided to join the passion for formula 1 with the hobby and started to build racing cars, motorcycles and formula cars. I don't take the hobby so serious, just for fun, I have several friends in the hobby and also participate in some contests, but in the end, what really matters is to share our techniques with friends enjoying friendship that hobby brings to modelers all around the world.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Ferrari F640 - Nigel Mansell - 1989 - WIP Pictures

Everybody knows this one

Kit Tamiya 1/20 - Ferrari 1989, I have already done some of them before, however, someone of the family went home and took mine from the shelf, so there was no other way, had to begin to build another one.

I played with the camera, and even trying to do the best I cant have good photos, by the way, at least I enjoyed composing  photos togheter. Red wasnt good in the pictures and also seems that lost some quality. Patience, at least they are here and this time, no pictures on the Glass Desk.

The building has nothing exceptional than PEs on wheels and on sidepots. The rest is pure invention. Ok, the belts are PEs too but the harness are band aid micropore painted by black.

It is still missing to finish some details and also the wings and helmet. If I cheer myself maybe I take it for the next contest at Campinas - Brazil. if someone is in doubt or any suggestion, just let me know.

Oh yeah, this kit will be closed cowling, basic, because Tamiya made a mistake with V12. How could a V12 be smaller than a V8 in 1/20 scale?







No comments:

Post a Comment